We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the Middle East, marjoram is called "Bardakush mardakush". This is a real find for insomnia, bad mood, overweight and stomach ailments. In addition, marjoram contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals necessary for adults and children.
The mysterious mess is the well-known marjoram seasoning. You can find it at any grocery store or market.
Application: where is it added and what is it used for?
The grass contains many vitamins and other substances.beneficial to human health. It contains:
Greens are used in alternative medicine to treat many diseases.
Also, marjoram is used in cosmetology and for skin diseases.
In folk medicine, marjoram can be taken orally as a setting or decoctions. It is also distributed in the form of an ointment. Essential oil is used for cosmetic purposes.
Read more about the beneficial properties of marjoram and contraindications to its use here.
Marjoram contains phytoncides, that is, substances that prevent the growth of bacteria. The spice will effectively help a person with weak immunity and suffering from a cough.
For the preparation of marjoram for cough, the following ingredients are used:
- One tablespoon of marjoram.
- Three tablespoons of honey.
- Water - 250 ml.
- Pour boiling water over the plants and let stand in a water bath for half an hour.
- After the broth has cooled, strain it.
- Take with honey inside, 100 ml per day.
Soon, the patient will feel relief from the symptoms of the common cold, and the state of health will improve.
How to use: recipes
From a runny nose
You can make a spice-based ointment. Thanks to her, you can successfully cure a runny nose in any person.
You will need:
- One teaspoon of marjoram leaf powder.
- A teaspoon of wine alcohol.
- Butter - 10 gr.
- Pour wine alcohol over the powder.
- Insist for two hours.
- Add a little butter to the mixture and hold for 15 minutes in a water bath.
- Squeeze the finished mass through cheesecloth and leave to cool.
- Rub the finished ointment into the wings of the nose and nostrils once a day.
The effect will be noticeable immediately, but it is important not to stop the treatment. Complete relief from the disease occurs after three procedures.
When preparing a dish, the chefs add marjoram.
After taking the seasoning for food, a person's appetite improves. In small doses, the plant helps get rid of systematic constipation, removes toxins and toxins from the body.
Ingredients for cooking:
- Olive oil - 250 ml.
- Chopped marjoram - 20 gr.
Add marjoram and allspice to a container with olive oil. Season salads with prepared oil, use in cooking. With the systematic intake of oil with allspice and marjoram, immunity is strengthened, the work of the digestive and nervous systems is restored.
To quickly get rid of bruises, cure bruises and sprains, marjoram is also used. This herb has been shown to reduce inflammation. With the systematic use of the herb mess, the pain subsides. For this, an ointment is prepared.
- Chopped marjoram - 2 tablespoons spoons.
- Vegetable oil - one glass.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Pour in vegetable oil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Then cool the resulting mixture. You get a gruel from the grass.
It should be gently applied to the bruise twice a day for three to four days until it begins to dissolve.
Bardakush helps relieve headaches. To get rid of the discomfort in this area, you need to make marjoram tea.
The composition is as follows:
- Dry marjoram - one tablespoon.
- Boiled water - two glasses.
- Pour boiling water over dry marjoram and leave to cool.
- Strain after half an hour.
Take a course of 0.5 glasses at a time. The course of taking tea is 3 times during the treatment period. If the pain in the head is caused by a migraine, the plant will relieve spasms and dilate the blood vessels.
For this disease, marjoram essential oil will help. You can drip it into the bathtub, massage it, or apply a swab soaked in oil to a sore spot. The oil will help relieve inflammation, the pain will subside.
If the skin is scratched, apply the oil carefully to avoid getting it on the wound. Irritation may appear.
- You can mix two drops of lavender oil, ylang ylang, marjoram and four drops of chamomile.
- Pour into the bath.
- After dissolving the essential oils, you can lie down in a prepared bath, but no more than 20 minutes.
The pain syndrome will decrease. The oil effectively helps with joint pain.
If there is a blister on the callus, it does not need to be pierced... Better to wait for it to come off.
- In a shallow container, mix three drops of each type of marjoram and almond oil.
- Steam the corns in warm water.
- Hold your feet in water for 15 minutes.
- Apply the oil mixture to the corns and hold until the skin is softened.
- The corns will dissolve, then they can be removed with a pumice stone. And the skin on your toes and heels will be soft and delicate.
If you suffer from insomnia, you can take a relaxing bath before going to bed. Add marjoram decoction to it.
Relaxing bath composition:
- Chopped and dried marjoram - 15 grams.
- Boiled water - 250 ml.
- Pour hot water over the dry plant and leave for 60 minutes.
- After cooling, strain the mixture.
- Take ¼ cup three times a day half an hour before meals.
Soon after drinking the decoction, a person becomes calm, his nervous system and sleep are normalized.
Application in perfumery
Marjoram essential oil has an amazing aroma with spicy notes. Perfumers are sure that floral and citrus essential oils add a touch of uniqueness to the fragrance:
- rose flower;
Harmonious union forms chypre patchouli with marjoram... Eau de toilette and perfumes, which contain plant oil, are preferred by calm, balanced people. The scent of perfume is classic, but unforgettable, helping people to show their own uniqueness.
In Rome and Ancient Greece, people associated a flower with love. They considered it to be an aphrodisiac that enhances sex drive. But in reality, marjoram has the exact opposite effect, libido can drop. This should also be taken into account.
Ancient people were sure that marjoram lengthens life, instills courage and courage in the hearts of soldiers. And today, marjoram essential oil is included in perfumery products for men.
You must understand that marjoram has contraindications.... The spice cannot be used:
- During pregnancy.
- With hypotension.
- With individual intolerance to the components in marjoram.
- Children under five years old are also undesirable to take marjoram.
If you add too much marjoram to food, a person may feel worse. The mood will drop, a feeling of depression and irritation will appear. The area of application of the spice is extensive.
In spring salads, the mess will saturate the body with vitamins. When added to tea during seasonal colds and during the cold season, a person will have good immunity. This will allow you to easily resist viral infections.
Marjoram is great for people with diabetes, as well as those who have suffered a heart attack. A decoction of the plant will help eliminate bleeding gums, relieve inflammation of the oral cavity. Bardakush can be used for neuralgic pains and rheumatism.