We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Parsley has long been a frequent guest both in our plates and in the "people's" first-aid kit. The taste of parsley made it one of the most popular spices in the whole world, and medicinal ones made it possible to create many compresses on its basis, even teas, decoctions and infusions.
The latter will be discussed in this article, which will tell you why they should be taken, as well as whether they are suitable for everyone.
This article describes in detail the main indications for which it is worth taking parsley infusion and other infusions prepared on the basis of parsley root.
Definition and difference from decoctions
Let's decide what an infusion is?
It is customary to call infusion water extracts from herbal medicinal components or aqueous solutions of the same, used internally, externally or as inhalations.
There are four ways to prepare infusions:
- Cold... A cold base is used.
- Hot... A hot base is used.
- Mixed... It is prepared in two stages: first, the infusion is prepared in a cold way, and the rest of the ingredients are used for hot preparation of another infusion. After that, both are mixed.
- Steaming... In our time, it is practically not used.
Do not confuse infusion with decoction. These are two that are similar, but have important differences in the preparation, dosage and use of a medicinal product:
- The first significant difference is the method of preparation: for the preparation of the infusion, the raw material is poured with liquid and allowed to brew, and for the broth, the ingredients are first boiled, and then allowed to brew, but for a shorter period.
- The second difference is the ingredients. For infusions, herbs and fruits are mostly used, and for decoctions, roots and bark are used.
Now that the confusion is over, let's move on to the chemical characteristics of parsley infusions: All infusions will have the following qualities, thanks to the main ingredient:
- Calorie content on water: 10-50 Kcal, depending on the mass of parsley used. (On vodka - 200-250 Kcal, depending on the mass of the ingredients and the base itself).
- Vitamins: A, B1,IN2,IN5,IN6,IN9, C, E, H, K, PP, Choline.
- Macronutrients: Ca, K, Mg, Na, P; Trace elements: Fe, Cu, Mn, I, Zn.
Benefit and harm
Despite the fact that infusions from the plant have a number of medicinal properties and bring tangible relief in various diseases, they can also do harm.
Before taking the remedy, you need to carefully study the list of indications and contraindications.
You can read about the benefits and dangers of parsley here.
Different infusions of parsley help with many diseases and health problems, here are some of them:
- Insect bites.
- Urolithiasis disease.
- Edema (you can find out about recipes for decoctions from edema here).
- Diseases of the liver.
- Severe headaches and dizziness.
- In case of malfunctioning of the menstrual cycle.
But do not forget that, like any drug, parsley infusion has contraindications. The infusion is strictly forbidden to use when:
- Pregnancy (Parsley has strong abortifacient properties).
- Kidney stones.
- Allergies to parsley.
- Abundant menstruation (learn about the use of parsley for menstruation from this material).
- Calcium metabolism problems.
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the bladder.
Contraindications also include the use of pure juice. or as an ingredient, parsley in large quantities. Possible consequences: headaches, decreased general and muscle tone.
How to prepare and what to take from?
Finally, it's time to talk about specific infusions. During the entire existence of parsley as a medicinal plant, a great variety of them have been invented, and we will pay attention to the most outstanding "representatives" of this list.
On cold water
Use infusion for diseases:
- dyspepsia (functional digestive disorders);
- digestive problems.
Then you should use the following recipe.
It will take:
- Half a spoonful of parsley seeds.
- 2 cups (glass - 200 ml) cold boiled water.
- Crush parsley seeds.
- Cover with cold water.
- Leave the mixture to infuse.
Application: Consume 1 tablespoon daily 30 minutes before each meal. The course of admission is up to a month.
Vodka tincture and its use
The remedy is an excellent substitute for expensive drugs for:
- high blood pressure;
- problems with urination.
It will take:
- 4 tablespoons green parsley seeds
- 400 ml of vodka (40 degrees).
- Pour vodka over the seeds.
- Insist for 2 weeks.
Tincture application: 1 teaspoon before each meal. The length of the course of treatment, depending on the improvement in well-being.
Children under 12 years old cannot use the tincture, after 12 - reduce the rate to half a teaspoon 1-2 times a day.
On boiling water
For the treatment and reduction of the duration of the disease:
- scarlet fever.
It will take:
- 1 tablespoon parsley roots (fresh or dry)
- 1 cup boiling water (200 ml).
- Grind the roots.
- Place the roots in a half-liter jar and pour boiling water over it.
- Wrap and leave to infuse in a dark, warm place for 6-8 hours.
- Strain through double-folded cheesecloth.
Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture 30 minutes before each meal. Continue taking for 2-3 weeks.
Once again it has been proven that everything given to us by nature can be used for our own good. Parsley infusions will join the ranks of fighters against many diseases, and a person will become healthier from day to day. Drink infusions and do not get sick!