We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cauliflower with sour cream is perfect for lovers of delicious and nutritious food. The undoubted advantage of this dish is the content of a large amount of nutrients with a low calorie content. It can be served both for dinner and on a festive table.
In order for the dish to retain all its useful properties, it is necessary to adhere to several recommendations when preparing it. For example, cauliflower dishes should be eaten fresh, not prepared for tomorrow's lunch. In order for the dish to have a delicate and pleasant taste, it must be prepared strictly according to the recipe. The benefits and nutritional value of a dish also largely depends on its ingredients.
The benefits and harms of the dish
Cauliflower is one of the healthiest vegetables around. It contains the required amount of proteins and vitamins C, B6, B9, B1, B2, as well as vitamins PP (niacin), E, K, H and rare vitamin U.
- calcium and iron.
In addition, it is rich in various acids: tartronic, citric and malic.
Cauliflower is good for dieters as it:
- very low in calories;
- tartronic acid in its composition prevents the formation of fatty deposits;
- the body spends 50% more energy on digesting cauliflower than on other vegetables;
- vitamin U helps to cope with a bad mood associated with dietary restrictions.
Nutritional value of the dish (per 100 grams):
- Calories: 60.1 kcal.
- Protein: 2.4 gr.
- Fat: 3.6 gr.
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
Step-by-step instructions for making recipes
In the oven
Ingredients per serving:
- cauliflower - 300 gr;
- sour cream (fat content up to 20%) - 150 gr;
- a clove of garlic - 1 pc;
- We wash the cauliflower, divide it into inflorescences and set it to boil in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes (more nuances about boiling cauliflower can be found here).
- Turn on the oven 180 degrees.
- Measure out the amount of sour cream required for the recipe.
- Clean the garlic, then chop it finely or use a garlic press, then mix it with sour cream.
- We take heat-resistant dishes with a height of at least 8 cm and grease it with butter.
- Drain the cabbage pot and put it in a mold. Salt and pepper a little, grease with sour cream sauce on top and put everything in the oven.
- We bake the dish at 180-190 degrees for about 5 minutes.
- Your dish is ready to be served!
You can learn more about how to cook a vegetable in the oven here.
In a frying pan
- zucchini - 200 gr;
- baked milk - 50 ml.
- We wash the cauliflower, divide into inflorescences and salt.
- Take a wide skillet with a thick bottom, grease it with oil and fry the cabbage on it for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Then cover and continue to fry until browned.
- Add the diced zucchini to the skillet and fry for about 10 minutes.
- After the ingredients in the pan have cooled, add sour cream to them and stir.
More details about the options for cooking cauliflower in a pan can be found here.
Additional ingredients: onions - 1-2 pcs.
- We wash the cauliflower, divide into inflorescences and set to cook in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes.
- Peel the onion and cut it into half rings.
- Grease a frying pan with oil and fry the onion on it until half cooked.
- Drain the cabbage and cut the inflorescences into cubes.
- Add the cabbage cubes to the onion in a skillet and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then add sour cream, salt and spices and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- pork - 400 gr;
- egg - 2 pcs;
For a rich flavor, add 200 grams of cheese before placing the dish in the oven.
- We wash and cut the pork into small pieces. Then we beat them off and put them in one container. Add salt and mustard. Mix everything and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the meat and diced cabbage to the baking dish. Then pour the whipped egg mixture and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
You can learn more about the variations of cooking "curly" cabbage with meat here.
With minced meat
- minced beef - 400 gr;
- egg - 1 pc;
- onion - 1 piece
- carrots - 1pc.
- We wash and peel the carrots. Then three it on a fine grater and add to the minced meat along with finely chopped onion and garlic. Salt the mixture and add the egg to it. Mix all the ingredients and add to the baking dish.
- Spread the boiled cabbage inflorescences evenly on the minced meat. Coat them with sour cream on top.
- Preheat the oven. We bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
More nuances about interesting and simple recipes for cooking cauliflower with minced meat can be found here.
Additional ingredients: bread crumbs - 200 gr.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, then lay out the bread crumbs - cauliflower and other ingredients on top.
- Top with sour cream and garlic and sprinkle with breadcrumbs again.
Read about what methods of cooking vegetables in bread crumbs are in our article.
We offer you to watch a video on how to cook cauliflower baked in breadcrumbs:
Additional ingredients: cheese - 150 gr.
- Before putting the dish in the oven, sprinkle it on top with cheese, previously grated on a medium or coarse grater.
- As a final touch, you can sprinkle the ingredients in the skillet with grated cheese, cover and wait until it melts.
We offer you to watch a video on how to cook baked cauliflower with cheese:
We wash the greens (it is better to take fresh dill) with water, dry it on a paper towel, chop it finely and add it along with the garlic to the sour cream.
- Cauliflower and sour cream dishes cooked in the oven are best served slightly cooled down. Divide everything into portions in the same bowl in which the dish was baked.
- You can serve stewed cauliflower with sour cream either hot or cold, depending on your preference.
The options for cauliflower and sour cream dishes, despite the simplicity of the ingredients, turn out to be very tasty and original. The dish is perfect for those who like to eat hearty and at the same time get enough vitamins..