We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cold soups are a very interesting part of the culinary tradition.
In Russia, many people know okroshka and beetroot; in Bulgaria, kefir soups are known.
Dovgi's recipe is just kefir soup, but not only this fact is interesting in it, but also the ability to cook at any time of the year.
After all, the ingredients are always available. This soup is cool in summer and satiety in winter.
- one and a half liters of kefir;
- a pound of sour cream;
- half a cup of rice;
- four tablespoons of wheat flour;
- glass of water;
- 70 grams of butter;
- greens and mint to taste;
- some salt.
- First, mix the egg, flour and a glass of kefir, beat with a whisk. During this period, rice is boiled until half cooked.
- Add the rest of the kefir and sour cream to the pan, pour the eggs with flour and mix.
- Add a glass of water and cook over high heat, stirring thoroughly so that the eggs do not curl.
- When kefir boils, add rice, continue stirring and cook until tender.
- Reduce the fire a little, cut the greens and add.
- Boil lightly and remove from heat, continue stirring so that nothing curls up.
- The resulting soup is cooled and served cold.